Leaders and their leadership skills play an important role in the growth of any organization. Leadership refers to the process of influencing the behaviour of people in a manner that they strive willingly and enthusiastically towards the achievement of group objectives.
A leader should have the ability to maintain good interpersonal relations with the followers or subordinates and motivate them to help in achieving the organizational objectives.
The topics provided are:
- Leading with Trust (1/2 Days)
- Creative Problem Solving (2 Days)
- Achieving Peak Performance (2/3 Days)
- Leading The Millennials (2 Days)
- Assessing Personal Power (2/3 Days)
Feel free to contact us for further discussion HERE.